Land Ownership Maps
Order a printed aerial, satellite, or topo map with property lines.
Now you can print large-format maps with the latest land ownership and property line details. Customize the map to your specific needs. Add land boundaries to aerial maps or satellite images. See land parcels on topographic maps.
Create your custom map today. Just check the box labeled "Private Property Lines" during Step 2 of the custom map process.
Private land maps for everyone
Land boundaries provide valuable info for many people, from realtors to hunters to land surveyors and government agencies. Create a custom map with property boundaries for work or play.*
Land parcel coverage throughout the U.S.
We have land ownership details for 80 percent of the counties in the United States. MyTopo will release updates to property lines and owner's names four times a year (January, April, June, and October)*.
Land maps with property lines
MyTopo adds parcel borders onto all private land maps, no matter how small. Our aerial and satellite images include the owner's name on parcels as small as .25 acres, and topo maps as small as 30 acres. Note: Some counties don't release owner names. Please preview your map before ordering.
Customize your private land map
Pick zoom level, paper size, paper type, and add other map overlays. We print your property plat map and ship it within 48 hours.
- Select Map Type: topographic, satellite, or aerial
- Pick Paper: waterproof, glossy, laminated, banner
- Choose Map Size: 5 sizes, ranging from 18" x 24" to 5' x 8'
- Pick Map Scale: 13 choices, ranging from 1:1K to 1:50K
- Add Overlays and Features: GPS details, navigation grids, hillshading, forest roads, hunt units, public land boundaries
* Actual times for private land updates may vary from county to county and are dependent on various data sources and how often they release updated information. MyTopo will release the latest info it has collected four times a year.
Private property boundaries are compiled from government and other sources and should be used for reference only. These maps are not a legally recorded map or survey.